inGenious offers new partners the chance to join the European Coordinating Body to reinforce the links between science education and science careers. Numerous partners from the private sector, government agencies and civil society are already engaged.
Joining inGenious has the following benefits:
- Improve students’ knowledge of STEM careers and give a realistic view of the field through collaboration between schools and industry.
- Create more appealing learning experiences for schools by providing access to company facilities (e.g. laboratories).
- Bring the world of science, technology and business closer to schools through extra-curricular activities.
- Share and evaluate science initiatives, and enhance, enrich and widen access to best practice.
- Partner and closely collaborate with key players in the field at European level.
Who can Join?
inGenious seeks to involve additional participants from a wide range of backgrounds, including:
- Policy makers and operational staff in national Ministries of Education and regional/municipal educational authorities
- National organisations responsible for STEM education
- Industries, businesses, multinationals and SMEs
- Research bodies and universities
- Relevant European Commission-funded and international projects
- European organisations, associations and federations
- Libraries, museums, science centres and other organisations providing services to schools
Download here the Charter of ECB Associate Partner for more information and the Template of Associate Partner Schedule of Activities which provides a brief overview of possible activities that Associate Partners can join.
Join! by filling in the application form